The Law firm of Dallas Business
We are your premier business litigation and business attorneys based out of Dallas, Texas. We can offer you any legal advice and representation with regards your business interests, be it litigation, general business or any other needs related to your business.
Business law is our specialty and here at the law firm of Dallas Business Litigation Attorney, we have both the business experience and legal expertise to adequately represent your business interests. Whatever industry or type of business your run, you can be sure that we have a team member who specializes in such field, and in the unlikely event that we do not, rest assured that we can refer you to one of our many partner law firms who handle cases that we cannot.
Services That Our Business Lawyer Can Offer You
Our team of business attorneys can provide you with a wide range of services that you may need for your business. These services can also apply to you at whatever stage of the business journey that you are in. From the idea or beginning stage to the mid-life stage of your business. All the way to much older and larger businesses.
Some of these services include, but not limited to:
- Company formation (LLC, Corporation, Professional Entities)
- Contracts & Agreements (Contract drafting, review & negotiation + Shareholder, Operating & Employee agreements)
- Business sale and purchase
- Intellectual Property
- Business litigation/disputes
- Outside general counsel
- General Business Advice (business consulting)
5 Step Process to Get Help For Your Business
Getting whatever type of help you need from us for your business is a simple 3-step process:
- Call us at (469) 253-6933 or fill out the form on our contact us page.
- Tell us exactly what you need help with as it relates to your business.
- We provide you with a free consultation.
- If we believe we can provide the service you require, we’ll let you know and tell you the next steps.
- We’ll send you our retainer and other necessary documents that formally establishes an attornet-client relationship. Once signed and the necessary payments made, we will get to work.
MEET ATTORNEY ZACHARY COOPER
A native of Norman, Oklahoma, and licensed to practice in both Texas and Oklahoma, Zachary is experienced in civil litigation, consumer and business transactional law.
Zachary has worked numerous matters involving consumer law (DTPA), business entity formation (including partnerships, S-corporations, C-corporations, and LLC’s), creating non-disclosure and non-competition agreements, as well as protecting trade secrets and confidential business information from misappropriation.
Zachary prides himself on thoughtfully managing the relationship between his clients and the courts and protecting what’s important to his clients.
5 Reasons to Hire Our Small Business Attorney
- We have a team of experienced business lawyers.
- We provide free business lawyer consultation
- We are the best at what we do
- Broad experience spanning several industries
- Our business law services are cost-effective
Some Things to Consider When Hiring a Business Law Firm
There are various reasons why you might require the services of a small business attorney. Some of these reasons are, but not limited to:
- You always want the best commercial lawyer to meet the specific needs of your business.
- Such a counselor must also be affordable
- He or she should be experienced not only in legal matters but also in commercial or business ventures.
- You preferably want a top-rated corporate lawyer on your case.
- An unspoken rule in the industry is to offer free consultation. Even when a consultation fee is charged, for whatever reason, make sure it is reasonable.
- The same applies to the retainer fee that the advocate charges.
It has to be reasonable and affordable.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
How Can Our Small Business Attorney be of Service?